- 2008 – 2011: Ph.D of State of Management of Education – (US) Columbia University Campus – Pennsylvania, USA
- 2006 – 2008: State Management of education – (US) Columbia University Campus – Pennsylvania, USA
- 2005 – 2006: MA. Public Financial management – University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
1995 – 1999: BA. English Language Teaching (HNU)
- 1999 – 2003: Teacher in Vinh Phuc Gifted Secondary School
- 2003 – 2004: Teacher – Hanoi University (Hanoi – Vietnam) – Post Graduated Faculty
- 2012 – 2016: Lecturer of Mahidol International University – Bangkok – Thailand as following duties:
- Consultant for Asian Enterprises of Education and Business of Investment in general
- University Lecturer of International Education and Social Welfare and Macro Economic Strategic Construction.
- Expert/ Consultant for SMEs in the fields of Reorganizing/ Reconstruction.
- Investment Consultant for Thailand Enterprises (Freedom) in fields: Agriculture, Finance and Start up.
- August 2016 – 2017: – ADB Consultant for the position Deputy Secretary General for Vietnam Private Sector Forum (VPSF)
- November 2017 – now: Chief Executive Office of Private Sector Development Office (PSDO) cum Chief Executive of Vietnam Economic Forum (ViEF).
- And Secretary General for Viet Nam Digital Agriculture Association (DAA Vietnam).
- 1995 – The Runner up Award National Talent in English Language (grade 12)
- 1997 – The Representative Face of Asean Student Meeting in Indonesia
- 2003 – The First Award of Good teacher (Vinhphuc Provincial Teacher contest)
- 2008 – MA of State Management of Education of Colombia Campus – Pennsylvenia USA (Scholarship)
- 2011 – Ph.D of Stage of Management of Education of Colombia Campus – Pennsylvenia USA (Scholarship)
Cellphone: VN: 084.0868.422.777; Thai: 0642480484;